What's new

Gillette Atra

Wait, why can't you put a razor and blades into a dopp kit and then put that in bag that goes into cargo? I haven't been on a plane in a few years, but that's what I did. Then again, I have a travel tech with metal case. Maybe the case byspassed security or something?

yup def not worth it if you are traveling often! So Merkur makes a travel DE? hmm...

Yeah, it's $28 on WCS. However, I would save a few dollars and find a Gillette travel tech. It gives me the same shave as my full-size ball-end tech, except it fits into something the size of a business card holder. Even a slot for blades!

Wait, why can't you put a razor and blades into a dopp kit and then put that in bag that goes into cargo? I haven't been on a plane in a few years, but that's what I did. Then again, I have a travel tech with metal case. Maybe the case byspassed security or something?

I'll bring the Travel D.E. any time I have to check a bag (cargo). Otherwise, which is most of the time, I pack lightly enough to only need a carry-on bag and possibly a backpack, in which case I'd be full-cavity-searched if I attempted to pass my DE blades through security.

"B-b-b-but if I was a terrorist, why would I be so clean-shaven??":lol::laugh:
(...too soon?)

Last edited:
Flying these days is hard enough as it is without introducing DE blades into the process.
On the road, I'm always sharing bathroom time, so DE isn't practical. I use the Sensor for travel, even car trips.

Top Bottom