• 2 mugs and coffee

• 4 mugs and coffee

• 1 mugs no coffee

• 2 mugs no coffee

• 4 mugs no coffee

• Some other combination

Results are only viewable after voting.
proxy.php

I am a little suprised that this is not showing more interest, I am not sure we can do the coffee buy with less than 50 units?

I am a little suprised that this is not showing more interest, I am not sure we can do the coffee buy with less than 50 units?

Perhaps you could stickify this thread so it gets more exposure?

I'm in for a mug and coffee. At least a pound of coffee.

Yes to the mug. No to the coffee -- I already have a supplier of premium coffee with which I am quite satisfied.

Thanks.

Perhaps you could stickify this thread so it gets more exposure?

I'm in for a mug and coffee. At least a pound of coffee.

I agree. I didn't even see this until just a moment ago. I'd be really surprised if out of 15k people we couldn't do 50 units of coffee

The 14 oz capacity is what sealed the deal for me. I like "man" sized coffee cups :lol::lol:

I voted for 2 mugs and coffee.

Could you give me an estimate of how much the coffee is going to cost per pound? I know its still in the works, but anything over $20 a pound plus shipping and I will probably just stick with the mugs. Also, If I have to roast the coffee myself then I will just take the mugs. I know, I know, I'm no fun at all.

What about a tea option for people who don't drink coffee? I think that should be looked into as well, maybe not now but perhaps after this.

I also think this should be a sticky. I only just noticed the thread.

The 14 oz capacity is what sealed the deal for me. I like "man" sized coffee cups :lol::lol:

I voted for 2 mugs and coffee.

Could you give me an estimate of how much the coffee is going to cost per pound? I know its still in the works, but anything over $20 a pound plus shipping and I will probably just stick with the mugs. Also, If I have to roast the coffee myself then I will just take the mugs. I know, I know, I'm no fun at all.

I am sure it will be less than that, bulk pricing will drive the cost of the mugs and the coffee. The more we order the less the base price. Then shipping to a central location,packaging then reshipping to the end user. The coffee will be roasted, whole bean. I misspoke earlier, the mugs are 15 ounce. Very heavy.

This post is a sticky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom