What's new

Frag Acquisitions

My Lady friend picked this one up for me today at a local fragrance retailer. $35 is a steal for this underrated gem. She knows me better than I thought..... :ihih:

IMG_20240220_141519471.jpg

I just saw [Zino Davidoff] was discontinued and grabbed a couple bottles. Excellent old school 80's fragrance that still holds up today. It reminds me of Tom Ford Beau de Jour but at 1/10th of the price.

1708871085531.png

Zino Davidoff

Is there an anisic note in Zino?

This is Azzaro Pour Homme made softer, a touch sweeter/rounder, and a bit more "oriental" . . .
If you have any affection for barbershops like Rive Gauche, Paco Rabanne PH or Azzaro PH, you absolutely must try this. —
Sniffer64

I just bought a bottle too. Saw on another site that it was discontinued so figured now was the time. Such a beautiful scent, I can't get enough.

Also got a bottle of Parfum d'Empire Acqua di Scandola.

I've gone a little wild lately, and will be putting myself on a purchasing freeze for a while.

Have bottles on the way of:
Parfum d'Empire - Azemour Les Orangers
Masque Milano - Hemingway
Acqua Di Parma - Fico di Amalfi
Roja - Apex

I've gone a little wild lately, and will be putting myself on a purchasing freeze for a while.

Roja - Apex
Nice haul!

Have you tried Parfum D’Empire Ambre Russe? I just pulled it out to wear tomorrow. It is a really good one.

I haven’t tried Apex, but just bought a bottle of Roja Elysium Parfum Cologne. Excellent stuff for a “budget” Roja.

I also recently bought Creed Bois du Portugal and Boss Bottled Elixir.

I will be going on a fragrance buying freeze as well. 😱

Roja - Apex
That’s an impressive haul all in one shot!

Nice haul!

Have you tried Parfum D’Empire Ambre Russe? I just pulled it out to wear tomorrow. It is a really good one.

I haven’t tried Apex, but just bought a bottle of Roja Elysium Parfum Cologne. Excellent stuff for a “budget” Roja.

How do you like the Boss Elixir? I’ve heard and read good things but have not spoken to someone who has actually has it.

I think that’s makes the 3 of us on a buying freeze, I just ordered a bottle of Tom Ford White Patchouli and Versace Eros Flame. I am eying up a bottle of Bond No.9 New York Patchouli but I’m hoping I have the fortitude to not buy it.

That’s an impressive haul all in one shot!

How do you like the Boss Elixir? I’ve heard and read good things but have not spoken to someone who has actually has it.

I think that’s makes the 3 of us on a buying freeze, I just ordered a bottle of Tom Ford White Patchouli and Versace Eros Flame. I am eying up a bottle of Bond No.9 New York Patchouli but I’m hoping I have the fortitude to not buy it.
LOL. Maybe we all need a fragrance intervention. 🤪

The Boss Elixir is really nice. First Boss fragrance I have likely bought in 30+ years. Almost niche like.

Nice haul!

Thanks!
Yes! I really do like Ambre Russe. I sampled a lot of ambers this last winter and it one of my favorites. I don't like sweet or vanilla scents, so it was perfect for me and unique compared to a lot of them.

I found a pretty good deal on the Apex ($140) so I went for it after really loving a sample. It's a really old school green scent, been a while but it reminds me of how I remember Polo green, but a bit more masculine and Piney. I've only tried a few Roja's but it's the first one I really enjoyed.

Bois Du Portugal is beautiful stuff, great call!

Sometimes a buying freeze is the only way lol

Top Bottom