What's new

Fountain pen PIF

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Did this passaround die on us?

If not, I wouldn't mind re-signing-up for it. I knew very little about fountain pens and had barely any gear when the box first got to me. I could definitely get more use out of the box now, plus I now have far more stuff that I could contribute.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Is this passaround/PIF still in the works??? [MENTION=93623]Mr Daniel[/MENTION], [MENTION=64825]Aschecte[/MENTION] can either of you shed light on the status of the goods?

No I still have it, I requested the next persons address, and no response. Unfortunately I ended up very ill, but am doing better. I have everything plus what I added to the PIF. If someone could pm me an address Id be happy to ship it on Monday. To the OP of this thread / pass around just please tell me where to send it.

Looking at the posts, [MENTION=75423]PGrevie[/MENTION] asked to be in before [MENTION=7510]Billski[/MENTION]. The list then should be:

Aschecte (currently has)
Mr Daniel
bingo82d
LBussy
Floyd923
PGrevie
Billski
FoolishMortal
Claudel Xerxes
dangerousdon

Looks like [MENTION=93623]Mr Daniel[/MENTION] needs to PM Aschete?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
P Grevie may be in before me. I was a part of this group many months ago. My name is here again , but it is a mistake. Pleas erase my name from this pass-around.

Looking at the posts, @PGrevie asked to be in before @Billski. The list then should be:

Aschecte (currently has)
Mr Daniel
bingo82d
LBussy
Floyd923
PGrevie
Billski
FoolishMortal
Claudel Xerxes
dangerousdon

Looks like @Mr Daniel needs to PM Aschete?
[MENTION=61594]LBussy[/MENTION], you are a very busy person! Thanks for doing the list here. I was going to clean it up but then I noticed there were some inconsistencies and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. It's amazing how long some of these boxes are going and the miles they travel.

Thank you Lee. I don't mind being dropped to the bottom, below DangerousDon. I'm not in any kind of hurry and I make it a habit to not mess with dangerous people. It would actually be beneficial for me to be at the bottom of the list as I'm working on remodeling my bathroom for the next couple of weeks.

Thank you Lee. I don't mind being dropped to the bottom, below DangerousDon. I'm not in any kind of hurry and I make it a habit to not mess with dangerous people.

Dangerous is only my middle name...well in this case my first name...but you get the idea. I am really just 140 pound 5'7" dude with chicken legs. Okay, I am none of those...but would you believe the opposite? As slow as this thing seems to move you probably have more than a few weeks to get to you. I suggest keeping you in the same spot and when you are on deck or in the hole then you can decide if you want to drop down. Either way I am okay. Good luck remodeling the bathroom!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Just wondering if there has been any movement on this? Just curious.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the box is no more. [MENTION=64825]Aschecte[/MENTION] hasn't signed on in over a month, so unless [MENTION=93623]Mr Daniel[/MENTION] received the box, it looks like we'll have to just wait. If someone knows how to get ahold of Aschecte outside of B&B, that would be great.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the box is no more. @Aschecte hasn't signed on in over a month, so unless @Mr Daniel received the box, it looks like we'll have to just wait. If someone knows how to get ahold of Aschecte outside of B&B, that would be great.

Has anyone contacted @Aschete ? I know from a couple of posts he wasn't feeling well but his last post on here he asked where to send the box. I can reach out if no one else has.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It's a bit disconcerting that Aaron (Aschecte) hasn't signed on in almost 3 months. I do hope he's alright and just became disinterested in keeping up with B&B.

Top Bottom