What's new

Fore!

So who all plays golf here? and whats your low score? I am a on and off golfer, mainly due to the fact that I played baseball and didn't have time for it. I have shot 72 a couple of times and that is my best. A couple of months ago me and my high school golf team got brand new ping i10's 3-pw, tour wedges, G5 driver, and G10 fairway woods for free(which I am just now getting them broken in). Me and the two other seniors got to keep them too. The reason that we got these is because of the three pros that went to my high school, Boo Weekly, Heath Slocum, and Bubba Watson (the longest hitter on tour). They have been really generous in giving back to the school this past year and have put up a $10,000 scholarship.

now lets hear your setup:001_smil:biggrin:

Been at it for 30 years.......low score was 68.

Current setup:
Callaway Fusion 9.5 driver
Callaway 10 degree driver cut down and reshafted to serve as a 2 wood
Taylor Made Titanium 5 wood
Adams Idea A2 irons with Aldila Graphite shafts (3 and 4 irons are hybrids)
Cleveland 56 SW
Titleist Vokey 60 LW
Scotty Cameron Putter

Now playing Callaway ix tour ball
Foot Joy Weather Soft glove
Foot Joy Dry-Joy shoes

Never started playing until my mid-40's but became rabid about it for about 6 years. Got to an Index of 9.1. Best round was a 74.

Now I play very infrequently and am lucky to break 100. I think that if I got fired up about it again, I could be a mid-80's player.

BTW, I turn 61 today so I guess that it means that I've been a so-so golfer for about 15 years.

I love Callaway woods and have an old set of Maxfli irons that suit me fine.

I play golf quite a bit, current handicap 8.2, I love the game: Currently I'm using

Mizuno MP60 4-PW
MP fli-hi 3 Iron
Mizuno R wedges 52,56,60
MX500 Driver with Aldila stiff 75 shaft
F50 3 wood with Aldila Stiff 55 shaft
Mizuno bettinardi C-4 putter

Magic !!!!

:biggrin:

Great thread..Nice to hear the big guys came back and gave back..Can't talk much about golf..Lost my left wing about forty years ago..But if you're ever in Southern Cal and want to play a little nine-ball I'm your man..Best regards....

Top Bottom