What's new

Footwear of the Day

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Walking around HomeGoods with Mrs. Gold.
IMG_9455.jpeg

1713718765572.gif

(… but she’s still adorable. 😀🙄😎).

I got that email and refused to open it. 🤪
You can always go to the Shoe Bank AE site , and get a pair of "seconds " .... My " walnut " Fifth Avenue AE shoes are seconds and nothing really noticeable . Prices will go up soon to $450 , seconds are a little high right now but should drop after the annual sale has been over a few weeks .

1714001189575.jpeg

I wore 990V6 today. Then saw these reviewed in the paper. Much as I like both loafers and NB grey shoes, I have my doubts about the hybrid. Yet to see these in the wild - maybe they look better close up?

I have not worn those in a few month at least and barely worn them in the last 10 to 15 years. I cannot remember where I got them nor is there a brand for me to look at but they were purchase in the early 2000's in Paris so must likely from André (or maybe Eram or Bata) I do remember buying the leather insole in the basement of the BHV rue de Rivoli by the city hall, and those are still kicking. As for the shoes all I know for sure is their size 42 and were made in Romania as this is all I can read.

IMG_1853.jpg

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Just because two things are good on their own does not mean they should be combined…

:lol: Roast beef and custard!

If I saw those in a shoe shop, I'd probably assume I had strayed into the women's aisle, or that a trainee shop assistant had put them on the wrong rack. I appreciate that certain cultural boundaries are more blurred these days, but they're certainly not a shoe for me.

Top Bottom