What's new

first timer...

So i went out and got a kissmyface shaving cream and made an attempt to make a lather in a really good bowl...

First, i figured i could get a cream me and my wife could share...i think ill be going for the c.o. bigelow....
Second, my brush is so bad that the bristles were falling out...
Also the gillette fusion razor is starting to annoy me.

So, ill be ordering a je89l because its cheaper than merkeur and ill get a sample pack and a new brush....illvreport back soon

Hey all,

I just used my ej89 with real co. shaving cream...I used feather hi stainless double edge blade. This is my 2nd shave with this new method. I cut myself more this time than last time lol. good thing I have the styptic pencil.

The thing is, I still can't seem to get a close enough shave. Maybe its the blades. Also, my chin is giving me trouble. I have to redo my chin and the area under my chin on my neck a lot.

I would like to post a picture of my face with my beard. Maybe I can get better advice.

Thanks,

BFP

Last edited:
Remember, you won't get BBS results without proper technique. And technique takes time to learn. You'll do fine, and get better and better shaves as you progress. I do three passes with touch ups. Practice making lather too. the better the lather, the better the shave.

Remember, you won't get BBS results without proper technique. And technique takes time to learn. You'll do fine, and get better and better shaves as you progress. I do three passes with touch ups. Practice making lather too. the better the lather, the better the shave.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Top Bottom