What's new

First shave with EJ89

The Bolzano is my second choice blade to the Feather, and whilst I don't find it quite as sharp as a Feather, it is nevertheless a capable blade that gets my vote when time is pressing. And I agree, the Feather is a sharp blade, but not the lethal one it is made out to be.

There is something about the Bolzano's I really enjoy. They seem smooth and sharp yet mild on the face. My favorite so far though is the Astra superior platinum.

I have 2 shaves under my belt with the 89, love the razor but I am finding my beloved Astra's are a bit rough to the right of my neck in it. I just got some feathers in, hoping for better results with them...

Well today I tried the Feather blades. It only took one pass WTG to get a very close shave, from a N to S direction on my cheeks it feels like they got waxed. I did experience less irritation than the Derby's but it was still there in my most problematic area which is the right side of my neck. However I did get a few nicks on my neck, no surprise on my right side of my neck and one on the left, and accidentally sliced off a ingrown hair bump. I will try shaving again with the Feather's and see if I improve, otherwise I might try another blade

Top Bottom