What's new

Finally solved my problem

A couple years ago (2019-2020) I tried searching for a stainless steel option for my 2013 R41 that I've used daily since about 2014. I gave up my search due to a certain plague that popped up and caused an abrupt change in cash flow so I forgot about it. Fast forward to a couple of days ago, new puppy got on the bathroom counter and stole my ShaverJoe brush that I bought when I first got into this and my other half thought I was going to lose it (was not happy) but the damage was just to the badger hair (finest) so I went in search of a replacement knots and found one on maggards website and due to the algorithm the SS R41 popped up. I am over the moon with both products 100/10

new puppy got on the bathroom counter and stole my ShaverJoe brush that I bought when I first got into this

Congrats on finding the SS r41! But I’m curious how big your new puppy is that it was able to get up on the counter? 😬

Seems like it might be time to find a higher place to let the brush dry. I can only imagine what my dogs would do to a brush that had the badger smell. Luckily I’m mostly a synthetic user.

Congrats on finding the SS r41! But I’m curious how big your new puppy is that it was able to get up on the counter? 😬

Seems like it might be time to find a higher place to let the brush dry. I can only imagine what my dogs would do to a brush that had the badger smell. Luckily I’m mostly a synthetic user.
She's a golden retriever mix (I think, one of those sooner puppies) but she is very smart and knows how to calculate to get what she wants
1000001191.jpg

A couple years ago (2019-2020) I tried searching for a stainless steel option for my 2013 R41 that I've used daily since about 2014. I gave up my search due to a certain plague that popped up and caused an abrupt change in cash flow so I forgot about it. Fast forward to a couple of days ago, new puppy got on the bathroom counter and stole my ShaverJoe brush that I bought when I first got into this and my other half thought I was going to lose it (was not happy) but the damage was just to the badger hair (finest) so I went in search of a replacement knots and found one on maggards website and due to the algorithm the SS R41 popped up. I am over the moon with both products 100/10
What I'm getting from this, is that you REALLY meant to say "I love this new dog so much, it already knows what I like and is helping me find it!" :biggrin1:

Top Bottom