What's new

Filtering news feed?

lasta

Blade Biter
Hi,

Please let me know if this feature already exist, but how can I filter my news feed to only see postings (rather than reactions) from people I follow?

I seem to have shook hands with a few members who click like on everything:a29:

Hi,

Please let me know if this feature already exist, but how can I filter my news feed to only see postings (rather than reactions) from people I follow?

I seem to have shook hands with a few members who click like on everything:a29:
We have ways of making you be loved.
Do not fight this.

Last edited:
Though I feel I might fall into the scope of your nuisance 😎, here's a way to "ignore" the reactions of the members other than "being quoted" or "being mentioned".
I think you can't filter posts of people you follow...

Screenshot_20230219_095918_Firefox.jpg

Hit the "bell symbol" and check out the preferences section...

Cheers!
Guido

PS:
If you decide to react with a "thumbs up ", I won't see it 😉

lasta

Blade Biter
Though I feel I might fall into the scope of your nuisance 😎, here's a way to "ignore" the reactions of the members other than "being quoted" or "being mentioned".
I think you can't filter posts of people you follow...

View attachment 1608398

Hit the "bell symbol" and check out the preferences section...

Cheers!
Guido

PS:
If you decide to react with a "thumbs up ", I won't see it 😉
Thanks Jahe,

Notifications work just fine.

I was asking about the "What's New" -> Your News Feed. I would like to see latest postings from my cyberstalking victims, but not their reactions.

For example, I suspect @Alum Ladd is an underpaid copywriter who charges by the word, but won't hesitate to give out 100 free likes.

Other times, my page is filled with Arko sticks...

1676800716958.png

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'm unaware of an option that does what you seek.
The software assumes that if you're interested in someone, you're interested in everything they do.
I can ask if such an option is available or in the pipeline.
To be honest, I don't make use of the newsfeed, so I'm less familiar with those options.

Thanks Jahe,

Notifications work just fine.

I was asking about the "What's New" -> Your News Feed. I would like to see latest postings from my cyberstalking victims, but not their reactions.

For example, I suspect @Alum Ladd is an underpaid copywriter who charges by the word, but won't hesitate to give out 100 free likes.

Other times, my page is filled with Arko sticks...

View attachment 1608401
Are you saying that Thom didn't really like my posts and I am just another post that he thumbed? :crying:
(Are you even real Thom?! Somebody have him do a re-capcha just to be certain!) :001_tt2:

Top Bottom