What's new

Filament Slant Review (or is it)

I finally get around to a review of a razor that was sent to me. Three day fuzzy face....check. Arko shave stick and Bruce brush....check. I planned on using the razor a few days a go, but life happened. I took it out of its box and put a blade in it. Went to use it tonight and could not find the darn thing. Yep, comedy in shaving. Blind dude, clear razor. LOL Apparently I hid it from myself. You gotta love it. Instead, I used the Merkur 34c. Two words, love it. The 34c is the nicest razor I own. It is better than my dad's 1974 Tech and the Edwin Jagger DE89. How does the clear plastic razor compare?, no idea. LOL I gotta find it first. You gotta laugh at the small stuff. Hopefully the broom will find it.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I finally get around to a review of a razor that was sent to me. Three day fuzzy face....check. Arko shave stick and Bruce brush....check. I planned on using the razor a few days a go, but life happened. I took it out of its box and put a blade in it. Went to use it tonight and could not find the darn thing. Yep, comedy in shaving. Blind dude, clear razor. LOL Apparently I hid it from myself. You gotta love it. Instead, I used the Merkur 34c. Two words, love it. The 34c is the nicest razor I own. It is better than my dad's 1974 Tech and the Edwin Jagger DE89. How does the clear plastic razor compare?, no idea. LOL I gotta find it first. You gotta laugh at the small stuff. Hopefully the broom will find it.
Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for the belly laughs.

You win the internet today 😉

I look forward to reading the remainder of your review some day. But this part is pretty good already.

In these circumstances I usually ask my wife if she can help me find what I lost. Most times it is right in front of me and somehow my brain tunes it out when I look right at it. My wife, having less familiarity with the lost object, usually sees it straight away.

Top Bottom