What's new

Fatboy is Fantastic

I vastly prefer mild razors and love my Slim. Based on the specs my understanding is Fatboys are even milder than Slims. I suspect if you wanted to try a mild adjustable, a Fatboy would be one of the ones to try.

I think adjustables vary quite a bit in aggressiveness just like nonadjustables, there's just more range in each.
I'll definitely look into it. :thumbup1:

I also enjoy my Gillette Fatboy E4 variant that is my year I was born. It shaves a slightly smoother than my Gillette slim IMO and not sure why but that is my conclusion.
I used to be strictly a slim user and collector, i ended up gettin a nice fatboy and became a fanatic! My beliefs are that the head and handle weigh more than the slims, like i always say, my fatboys shave with gravity! What do you think about my though on that subject? Also i have to always show off my Fatboy collection!

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
I used to be strictly a slim user and collector, i ended up gettin a nice fatboy and became a fanatic! My beliefs are that the head and handle weigh more than the slims, like i always say, my fatboys shave with gravity! What do you think about my though on that subject? Also i have to always show off my Fatboy collection!
Nice collection, one day you may make a profit, I'll drop a check in your coffin :D

Had my first shave with a fatboy and boy was it a nice shave. I started out on setting number one and progressed to 4 by the end of the shave. At points I wasn’t sure if there was a blade in the razor because it was just gliding over the skin. My chin is always difficult to get because of the coarseness of the hair and direction of the hairs but it got all of the hair with no irritation. I now see why they are so highly regarded.
This was my first DE razor and is still my favorite. Deals are to be had if patient (not taking shipping into account if you are abroad). If I had to choose just one razor from my collection it would be a Fatboy. The only time I found it too aggressive is when using a Feather Hi-Stainless blade, but I have not liked those blades in any razor I have tried them in.

Nice collection, one day you may make a profit, I'll drop a check in your coffin :D
That is always one of my fears. You pass away and the family just chucks all your old crap, I mean your collection because they have no idea. I am hoping I still have a long ways to go but still remind my kids to look these up and to sell if they decide not to keep any of it.

That is always one of my fears. You pass away and the family just chucks all your old crap, I mean your collection because they have no idea. I am hoping I still have a long ways to go but still remind my kids to look these up and to sell if they decide not to keep any of it.
I've ''strategically'' placed some price tags on some certain bits/things, I think that will ensure the "keep" or "sell" and ward off the "chuck" :D

Top Bottom