What's new

Fatboy February

Thanks again Garrett. Have a few blades I want to finish as well. Then maybe try MTO March. (I don't have many choices). LOL
Cheers.

Tried using my LH Progress today and got a surprise. I dropped it once and nearly dropped it again. After getting used to the Fatboy (used it exclusively for 7 months now) the Progress seemed heavy and unbalanced and the handle is much more slippery when wet.

I went all through February and 3 days into March with my E1 Adjustable. Today was time for a blade change (Astra-10 shaves) so I cleaned up the Fatboy and put 'em away. Now I have to think about the next razor. Too bad I don't have a Merkur for "Merkur March"!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I shaved with a NEW LC, today, and thought I might accidentally toss it over my shoulder. Talk about light!

Great shave, though. Those babies are amazing.

I made it through Fatboy / One Blade / February with my 1960 F1 Fatboy and a Polsilver SI blade. I retired the blade yesterday and gave the Fatboy a cleaning with some scrubbing bubbles and then a turn in the ultrasonic cleaner before putting it back in my razor rack. I enjoyed this February shave adventure, thanks Garrett for hosting.

I shaved yesterday with my Merkur 39c Sledgehammer slant razor and an Astra SP blade, quite a difference from the last dull shaves with the Polsilver.

Top Bottom