What's new

Even the chain, franchise eating places are going down hill.

Interesting. I have never really given food trucks a second thought, but your comment makes me want to rethink that.

It makes sense. Food trucks, at least for now, are independently owned and operated. Restaurants used to be like this. But those days are ever diminishing...

With big corporations controlling almost every segment of the food industry, it may be that food trucks are mankind's last hope for culinary survival.

It makes sense. Food trucks, at least for now, are independently owned and operated. Restaurants used to be like this. But those days are ever diminishing...

With big corporations controlling almost every segment of the food industry, it may be that food trucks are mankind's last hope for culinary survival.
I'd be a little concerned with the possibility of Hepatitis A resulting from less than excellent sanitary conditions. Of course, that comment is par for the course coming from a Microbiologist. (I've gotten the Hep A vaccinations)

I'd be a little concerned with the possibility of Hepatitis A resulting from less than excellent sanitary conditions. Of course, that comment is par for the course coming from a Microbiologist. (I've gotten the Hep A vaccinations)
I'll take 2 tacos and a Hep A shot please. That'll be $162.50.

Last edited:

The were very fortunate. Most of the restaurants here are on larger pieces of land. The KFC closed down. They remodeled the restaurant thoroughly. What I'd fortunate is that they were able to secure a location that has a drive-through window in place already.

Same thing happened next door. The Krispy Cream closed and they built a newer larger one 1/8 mile down the road. Little Ceasers was able to move in and have a relatively small location with a drive-in already in place.

Almost no other local restaurants have drive-in windows except for the usual fast food locations. These national restaurants rarely close up shop.

Top Bottom