What's new

Email contest & discount shave sticks.

The first email I receive will receive a free bottle of our Neroli Blend aftershave milk. The 10th email I receive will receive a free bottle of Neroli aftershave milk and the 20th email I receive will receive a free Neroli soap cake. This only applies to the CONUS. Sorry no international shipping.

Secondly I have 4 Orange Sorbet shave sticks for $7.00 shipped. Please email if interested. This too also applies to CONUS only.
Keep your eyes open for more discounts coming over the next few weeks and in our next newsletter.

Wendy

Let me clarify. Please use the email address on my signature line. [email protected]. I will sort out the emails I have in my personal email along with my PM's as of now. Please any further entries use the SCS address. Thanks Wendy

I was once the lucky winner of an SCS contest of the past, so I'll bow out this time to give others a better chance. Very nice of you Wendy. Can't say enough good things about Sue, Wendy, and Saint Charles Shave!

I do have winners. For their privacy I will not post their names but if they would like to, please feel free. Thank you to all who entered.

Top Bottom