What's new

Edwin Jagger Handles

I'm putting together a small DE kit for my nephew who started college last week. I have an EJ head that was purchased a couple of years ago and just needs a handle. I looked around at The English Shaving Company's website and didn't see an option for buying a chrome handle only. I thought about going with a handle from a different maker but didn't want it to look like I pieced the razor together. Like the chrome finish not matching. Has anyone seen the EJ handles sold individually and if so can you let me know the vendor? Thanks for the help.

No. They don't sell the handles individually! You'll have to buy the entire razor or get a aftermarket handle.
I strongly recommend a maggard SS or brass handle.
If you aren't working on a budget, weber bulldog SS handle is great!

I have the Maggard MR5 thick handle on my EJ razor head and the chrome is a good match. I suspect any of the chromed Maggard handles will look good but I'd be leery of the SS handle with a highly polished EJ head.

You could always pick up an inexpensive cadet. They come with some nice handles that should look and work just fine on a DE89 head.

Top Bottom