What's new

Do You Use Both Hands?

Do You Use Both Hands?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use my right hand for most of my face & use the left just for part of the right side of my face - though I was thinking about forcing myself to get better with the left all over the face. When I do use my left more, I don't tear myself up or anything, just don't shave as close.

Who was the basketball player that famously said "I can dribble equally well with my left and right hands - I'm amphibious" :biggrin:

I knew the jokes would come sooner or later :biggrin:

This is an interesting mix though, about 1/3 of use both. This morning I thought about trying my left, but it just didn't seem natural.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm definately not ambidextrous. My wife jokes that I can turn a piece of charcoal into a diamond with my left hand, but can't open a mayonnaise bottle with my right.

I use my right hand- right handed and not really interested in seeing if I can shave with my left- at the moment I tend to bleed enough ....:eek:

Right hand only.

I tried to shave using my left hand a couple of times (...nope, I will NOT chime into the jokes here :wink: ). The coordination just get's way to complicated for me - I still have basic issues to figure out :blink:

I might try with the weaker hand again on Sunday, when I have the time to let the caffeine kick in before shaving :blushing:

Voted both, right hand for right side of face streching skin with my left & vice versa, alternate a lot on my neck as well.
I am left handed but seem to get better results shaving with my right, think I take much more care using the wrong hand.

Vin.

I noticed that this morning as well - my left hand actually was better at controlling the pressure of the blade than my right hand (I'm a rightie).

On the other hand, the right side of my face got a closer shave than the left. On the other other hand, the left side of my neck got a closer shave than the right. :lol:

What, no bad jokes in this thread? :rolleyes:

I'll admit to thinking them before I read the question behind the poll. :whistling:

I long ago became good enough to need only the dominant hand to shave with, the other merely playing a supporting roll.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Jay,

I'll send you the bill for my new monitor and keyboard. They are suddenly full of Diet Coke!

Randy

I'll need your address, and I assume you accept third party, posted dated, out of state checks.

Top Bottom