What's new

Do you name your brushes?

Just curious on who names their brushes. With other hobbies people often name their things, like with boats or cars etc.... But with this hobby, do you have a name for any of your favorite brushes? If so, lets hear it (and pics too!).

I'm thinking of something to call this one, but I'm mostly drawing blanks. Its a Yaqi 24mm Silvertip Fan shape. Any suggestions?

20180417_141054.jpg

Top left to right
Moe's, Larry, curly, Mike, bill
Lower left to right
Jim, Bobby, Ralph, and Tom.
All kidding a side, the answer is no. But I've been looking at the same brush you have, very impressed with the yaqi synthetics. Enjoy that brush that has no name, Yet..
proxy.php

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Just curious on who names their brushes. With other hobbies people often name their things, like with boats or cars etc.... But with this hobby, do you have a name for any of your favorite brushes? If so, lets hear it (and pics too!).

I'm thinking of something to call this one, but I'm mostly drawing blanks. Its a Yaqi 24mm Silvertip Fan shape. Any suggestions?

View attachment 877326
Yes, I kinda do for my customs. Yours looks like a Bluemer...

Can't say I ever gave a thought to naming brushes or razors. Now when it comes to musical instruments...That's a different situation.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

View attachment 877326

I've never been one to name my cars, guitars, pipes, pens, etc..

You handle reminds me of pictures of space. To play off of the word cosmos, Cosmo or Cosimo might be a fun name.

Top Bottom