What's new

did you buy 2 of the same razor cuz you like it alot

I've only got one face, so I only need one of each razor.

While my collection contains several duplicates and triplicates, its been because I have bought bundled sales, and coming up with more than one of the same item is unavoidable. It provides me with a lot of extra stuff to put back in the market.

The one exception to this is my Birthday Razor (Z-3) ... I only have one example right now, but I bid on every one I see, and it wouldn't bother me if I wound up with a dozen or more of the same exact razor.

Two Supers,

two Slims

Supers are daily users, Slims are for travel and backup in case one or both of the Supers give up the ghost.

I bought two slims a 62 and 66. I like this razor so much I felt I needed a second as a back up. The 62 has its case so its stored safely while I use the 66 (birth date) practically every day.

I used to have several duplicates and even had gold and silver versions of everything. I had 5 Fatboys, 2 Presidents, and several Aristocrats. I sold all the duplicates and kept what I used in rotation. The only razor I have any regret selling was a toggle. I refuse to buy anything on the Bay so I will have to be patient and see if I can find another one. You can still find razors out there but, I don't think I will ever find razors in big lots like I used to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom