What's new

Deodorant/Antiperspirant of the Day

Not too personal, but I am wondering if you're still liking the KMF Peaceful Patchouli now that you've used it for a few days??
I've been looking for something with a gentler ingredients list for a while now.

It is holding up nicely in these record temps. 90 degrees F today. The scent is subtle. Most likely I will go for the Lavender or Sport next if this holds up for me. These two may be easier for me to scent 'layer' with my other favorite grooming products.

Just picked up some Crystal roll on and have to say after the second day absolutely love it. No smell and no irritation.

Arm & Hammer Ultramax Unscented antiperspirant solid. These days, that's all I use. Fortunately, Deodorant Acquisition Disorder is one AD to which I appear to be immune.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Today I used something from when I was in the hospital.

It's called 'Davon Mist'. It's a roll on.

And as I rolled it on , I sang " O solo mio."

Does anyone else sing while getting ready in the morning?

Today I used something from when I was in the hospital.

It's called 'Davon Mist'. It's a roll on.

And as I rolled it on , I sang " O solo mio."

Does anyone else sing while getting ready in the morning?

Something from West Side Story is always nice.

Trying clubman deodorant this week. Seems to work good.
love this stuff, not long lasting enough for me though.

I tried English leather and canoe, like them both, especially English leather. These burn a little, not long though from alcohol. They also shrink from evaporation fast so best to buy them in a store.

I tried brut, like the 80's brut, and love it. Good stuff.

I don't like the antiperspirant or especially alum.

love this stuff, not long lasting enough for me though.

I tried English leather and canoe, like them both, especially English leather. These burn a little, not long though from alcohol. They also shrink from evaporation fast so best to buy them in a store.

I tried brut, like the 80's brut, and love it. Good stuff.

I don't like the antiperspirant or especially alum.

so far so good. I'm a contractor so we'll see how well it works this week. I have been using the old spice deodorant and it worked good but love the clubman smell.

L'Occtaine Verdon. Picked up a few when it was on sale. Fresh aquatic/citrus scent that's perfect for spring and the warmer weather.

I've been using Degree Men's Arctic Edge deodorant. I stopped using antiperspirants a few years ago after reading about how the aluminum in them was supposed to be bad. About the only difference I've noticed other than having sweaty armpits now when the rest of me is sweaty as well is that I no longer have discolored armpits on any of my shirts from the antiperspirant ingredients. Seems like a win to me.

this looks interesting. You say it works well...Does it smell good?

The cedar didn't have any scent. The lavender is a nice lavender. It doesn't really smell once you wear it for a bit. Biggest thing you have to look out for is using too much and getting your pits burned. I'll probably try the Razorock deodorant next rather than Schmidts.

Top Bottom