What's new

CVH MK No. 31 Seven Day Set in Tortoise

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Larry... I hope you enjoy them. A stunning set. I know from experience that the genuine tortoise looks and feels so much more regal in person. I am certain they will shave nicely. Great restoration!

Very nice Larry, that is something special for sure. I'm envious and happy for you at the same time. You my friend just moved to the front of the line, wow!

Last edited:
Wow, on their own any one of those would be great, but as a set, tremendous! Well done on having such a great taste in razors!

...Days of the week are in French on the spines...
The reason for the French text is that Magnus Kindal (MK) operated from Paris, France and ordered them in French for the European market. He was also a Royal Supplier (sold stuff to the Swedish Royalties) so he had the right to use the three (Royal Swedish) crowns on his razors.

All razors were made in Eskilstuna, Sweden from Swedish steel.

Enjoy your set, they don't get better than this.:thumbup1:

Beautiful larry

Larry... I hope you enjoy them. A stunning set. I know from experience that the genuine tortoise looks and feels so much more regal in person. I am certain they will shave nicely. Great restoration!

Very nice Larry, that is something special for sure. I'm envious and happy for you at the same time. You my friend just moved to the front of the line, wow!

Thank you. I forgot to mention that Alfredo honed the razors on 7 different jnats, so it's real hard not to think of these as the "Ninja Turtles." lol

Thank you. I forgot to mention that Alfredo honed the razors on 7 different jnats, so it's real hard not to think of these as the "Ninja Turtles." lol

Turtle power?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410727430.133164.jpg

Top Bottom