What's new

CO Bigelow (Proraso) on Sale at Bath and Body Works

Off-topic: You know, it's kind of a crazy thing. My mother-in-law lives in Elmhurst, Queens and there is a large mall nearby. It has two Bath and Body Works in the mall as well as a body shop. I stocked up on the old style body shop cream which is being discontinued, as well as they're razor relief. Both are great!

I noticed the Bigelow stuff at one of the B&BW shops downstairs in the mall then I read this thread. We went back to the mall where I bought some more Body Shop stuff and stopped in the other B&BW shop. They only had the small tubes. They call downstairs to the other B&BW and they had the large tubes. It's amazing that they can sustain two B&BW and a Body shop in the same mall, all having good sales on their shaving products.

Stopped in the mall last night and had a look. Made the mistake of taking the wife. She bought 20 bottles of hand wash( they were 11 bucks now 3). Picked up a couple small tubes of the shave cream with the buy one get one 1/2 off. Going to give it a run tonight. Not sure on the smell but if it shaves well then I guess it is worth it.

Not sure on the smell but if it shaves well then I guess it is worth it.

The smell seems to be one of those that smells much better once lathered up. It's not overpowering but does linger nicely. Somewhat sandalwoody. Quite nice. I found that the razor relief doesn't really have a scent though.

Top Bottom