What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A first in all my years with cigars. A tiny thread was sticking out the end so I grabbed the tweezers and started pulling. Wasn’t so tiny after all! This cigar had one of those fancy bands at the end. Somehow a thread got rolled up with the baccy

IMG_3621.jpeg

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Serious idea for Cigar Smokers? Not, I think dumb, and over priced. Think the folk who thought up this should have gone on Shark Tank, to get feed back.

They can sell them to the Internet cigar smokers who compete for the longest untapped ash log. Seems like that’s who came up with this bib thing. 🙄

Cigar ash is rarely hot. It’s what’s left after the burn. It usually brushes right off. And the older puffers tend to instinctively tap their sticks every few minutes anyway. Maybe people should just learn how to smoke a cigar.

They can sell them to the Internet cigar smokers who compete for the longest untapped ash log. Seems like that’s who came up with this bib thing. 🙄

Cigar ash is rarely hot. It’s what’s left after the burn. It usually brushes right off. And the older puffers tend to instinctively tap their sticks every few minutes anyway. Maybe people should just learn how to smoke a cigar.
I agree with what your saying.....why do you think they used to have a smoking jacket back in the day. Anyway if your afraid of getting ash on your clothes I think using a towel works just as good in that case....but (see GIF)
Confused Jeremy Renner GIF

When I smoke a stick MY method is let it go to about an inch and roll off the as and keep that pace nice and slow.

Larry

An unknown stick from the humidor. No wrapper, no band. Could be a Lost and Found Chance, maybe a farm roll from Privada or a mystery house stick from Cigar King.

We'll build and put up with me running while mowing the yard trying to get it done before the storm came through. I lost that race but the stick held up.
20240507_151114.jpg

Top Bottom