What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Tonight I smoked a Pinar Del Rio Sun Grown, which I received form headcharge with some Glenfiddich. It was a very nice smoke - reminded me of the Arturo Fuente Sun Grown.

Tonight I smoked a Pinar Del Rio Sun Grown, which I received form headcharge with some Glenfiddich. It was a very nice smoke - reminded me of the Arturo Fuente Sun Grown.

Glad you liked it. They have been resting in my humi for 6 months. The longer the better with those IMO.

La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Belicoso. Started off with some pepper and spice. Followed by an all so sweet and cocoa stick with spice in the background. I can not think of a better stick for the price. Loved it. I will be stocking up on these in the future.

Padron 64th anniversary. It was a choice between the padron and an Ashton vsg. Either was a good choice, but the padron was very nice, smooth, and flavorful.

It was a Maduro. Nice and full flavored, but smooth, not very spicy, and a joy to smoke. Not my first, and definitely not my last of these fine cigars.

Nub Double Maduro...first Nub I have smoked in at least a year or more & I have to say it is very good. I don't usually buy these, but I got two as part of a sampler a couple of months ago & they have been sitting, neglected, in one of my humidors ever since. I don't think that the 2nd one will hang around for quite so long after this.

Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Short Story. I've seen these cigars come up on here frequently, so I picked one up. I'm glad I did, it was a wonderful smoke!

I had a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte with some Laphroaig tonight. The Extra Fuerte is my favorite Sancho Panza cigar. It isn't a fantastic smoke, but for the price it is nice.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Perdomo Champagne Noir churchill sent to me by Headcharge. I really like the regular Champagne line and the Noir was very tasty as well. Very smooth with lots of chocolate.

Tonight I smoked a Camacho 10th with some Balvenie Doublewood scotch. The cigar was really nice. Lots of coroho flavor. It was spicy and woodsy with a bit of pepper and nice thick smoke. If you are a fan of the Camacho Coroho pick up one of these and give it a try.

Top Bottom