What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Tatuaje Havana Cazadores

$uploadfromtaptalk1406761308991.jpg

Andrew:

Yes, that one was well aged. Oliva hasn't labeled their cigars like that for many years. I had several with the Ö"label when I was first getting into cigars. They were phenomenal. A very cool gift!

I had one of the Oliva's newer incarnations while mowing the lawn today, a toro-sized G. Great smoke.

Andrew:

Yes, that one was well aged. Oliva hasn't labeled their cigars like that for many years. I had several with the Ö"label when I was first getting into cigars. They were phenomenal. A very cool gift!

I had one of the Oliva's newer incarnations while mowing the lawn today, a toro-sized G. Great smoke.

Thank you!

It was really phenomenal and super sweet. Knowing that it's rare makes me feel worse that Derrick sent it to me.

Just finished grilling (and eating) dinner... so it's time to enjoy a cigar.

Tonight, it is an Avo Heritage Churchill. I'm steadily working through the last bits of the various samplers that I ordered last year.

Started celebrating my birthday right at midnight with an Arturo Fuente Añejo Shark from '11 and a Trappistes Rochefort 10, first time having this combo and it's a match made in heaven!

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
It was really phenomenal and super sweet. Knowing that it's rare makes me feel worse that Derrick sent it to me.
dont worry im sure he's got a boxes of them stashed away

When Oliva revamped the lines my B&M has all the old style Oliva's on sale for $2 a piece. I bought all of them which ended up being almost 2 full boxes between the various sizes. These stay hidden at a the bottom of the cooler to keep me from smoking them all.

When Oliva revamped the lines my B&M has all the old style Oliva's on sale for $2 a piece.

Is that OSI in Canton? That's where I got mine back in the day.

Today's cigar was another Torano Silver Exodus 1959 robusto. Great way to cap the day.

Top Bottom