What's new

Christmas Day Sippin'

So what's everybody using today to either loosen up and relax or fueling up for whatever you're doing ?
I will be using generous amounts of Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year old Bourbon while I coax my Weber kettle to the perfect temperature for my pork roast.
Have a merry one.

We're doing a Southern twist on the Hot Toddy. Take mulled cider (fresh cider cooked with spices) and add some Bourbon instead of the traditional Scotch. Should be good!

I'm presently drinking Jameson with a Coca-Cola mixer. The regular Coke is expanding me waistline but it's soooo good!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
In Afghanistan right now...wishing I had some Scotch to sip lol...
RolandofGilead:
Be safe, Have a Very Merry X-mas and Thank You for your Service (you're Army I bet...my last unit before I retired was 2-14 INF, 10th Mtn Div) :santa:

Also, can any Moderator 'please' get RolandofGilead a 'Active Service' Tag benearth his name? Whoa!!! :gunsmilie:

Christopher :c2:

RolandofGilead, I'll taste a little Glenmorangie for you. Also, before the beef wellington, we are blind tasting Syrah today. Happy Holidays.

Ken

RolandofGilead:
Be safe, Have a Very Merry X-mas and Thank You for your Service (you're Army I bet...my last unit before I retired was 2-14 INF, 10th Mtn Div) :santa:

Also, can any Moderator 'please' get RolandofGilead a 'Active Service' Tag benearth his name? Whoa!!! :gunsmilie:

Wow, thanks everyone!

Actually I'm a Marine, thanks for your service as well :biggrin1:

Looking forward to getting home, the wife has already got me a new bottle of Macallan 12, and 18 and an Abelour A'bund (sp?)

Well, shoot me an IM or something if you have questions or anything about OCS, or the service in general.

I appreciate that. I am interested in both Navy and CG, possibly Air Force. I know you said you are a Marine, and I know there is a lot of rivalry there, but I do appreciate the offer. :biggrin1:

By the way...your username...you wouldn't happen to be from Ohio?

Yeah I'm a Marine, but military life in general is comparable...There are great opportunities in all the services.

Not from Ohio, just a fan of the Stephen King series the Dark Tower.

Sorry for the hijack here everyone!

Merry Christmas Devil Dog!

Hope all the rest of you guys are enjoying your drinks. Just about to open a bottle of wine here. For cooking purposes. Seems like there's a lot more than I need. Shame to waste it...

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Wow, thanks everyone!

Actually I'm a Marine, thanks for your service as well :biggrin1:

Looking forward to getting home, the wife has already got me a new bottle of Macallan 12, and 18 and an Abelour A'bund (sp?)
Semper Fi Rolando...Hoo-rah :thumbup:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom