What's new

Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up Thread

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I must apologize to all the international members waiting on cards from me. It doesn't look like you will receive a card before Christmas.
I went to the post office last Saturday and the line was to the door. At least 40 people deep. I said no way and kept on driving.
I ordered my international stamps off USPS.com last Saturday. They are still not here.
When they arrive I'll mail the cards!

I must apologize to all the international members waiting on cards from me. It doesn't look like you will receive a card before Christmas.
I went to the post office last Saturday and the line was to the door. At least 40 people deep. I said no way and kept on driving.
I ordered my international stamps off USPS.com last Saturday. They are still not here.
When they arrive I'll mail the cards!

Doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts Jason :thumbsup:

Was a busy week at work wrapping up before the Holidays. Was great to have cards roll in. Thank you airmech, toothpick, kevdogg and Padre OBrien.

All mine should be enroute. I sent off an even 40. It's been a crazy last week of school, so I'll be opening the ones I got tonight or tomorrow.

At first, the wife thought it was nuts, but as the kids got into seeing them come in, she has come to really enjoy it.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I finally ... finally!! ... got mine out the door ... and mailed at the post office yesterday. No massive lines out the door to buy stamps (although I found out that the Xmas stamps are only sold in books of 6!)

I got a number of cards over the last couple days.

The wife is really getting into it now. Thanks everyone for the great cards!!!

Hopefully mine have been landing at doorsteps by now.

I got cards from Fantastic Fotis, Jason77, Rocky Chris, Airy Owen, Jolly Ole Warren, Brush and Rick, and Low down dirty Jeff

The Holiday Spirit has been in my Mailbox fer sure

S far my favorite cards come from the hard core Nib guys who made me giggle using a Christmas card as an opportunity to tell me which pen and ink they were usng lol... that made me smile, cause only from a B&B member in the nib would that happen

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I finally got my international stamps today! only 9 days after I ordered them.

Mailing the card tomorrow!

I too wish to thank all that have sent me cards!!! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Tom

I got cards from Fantastic Fotis, Jason77, Rocky Chris, Airy Owen, Jolly Ole Warren, Brush and Rick, and Low down dirty Jeff

The Holiday Spirit has been in my Mailbox fer sure

S far my favorite cards come from the hard core Nib guys who made me giggle using a Christmas card as an opportunity to tell me which pen and ink they were usng lol... that made me smile, cause only from a B&B member in the nib would that happen

I purposely avoided telling which brush pen I used, because that's all I talk about anymore, lol. I was going to use my dip pens and gold ink for the cards, but couldn't get the ink to mix again after sitting for so long and separating. I loved some of the colors used in the cards I received and have them hanging in the kitchen on display ;-) thanks again!

Send me your address and I will get one out for you. It will show up after the holiday, but I suspect some of the International ones I sent may as well.

My wife looked at me, puzzled "Why do they want you to know what pen they used?" :laugh:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I finally got my international stamps today! only 9 days after I ordered them.

Mailing the card tomorrow!
I haven't been able to get to the post office to get any. It feels foolish to send them after Christmas. I only got 20 cards out this year- just haven't had the time.

Top Bottom