What's new

Cheap Alum Block?

I have tried the Naturally Fresh brand of the liquid crystal before, and it was ok, but I still had issues, and it didn't last. I think the ingredient combo in this one is what makes the difference. It's labeled as Lafes natural and Organic Roll On Deodorant. www.lafes.com

Hmm... I may have to try that, thanks. Alum block works well for me, but not perfectly every day, esp. in hot weather. Tho the liquid stuff takes a while to dry... oh well. Can't hurt.

Hmm... I may have to try that, thanks. Alum block works well for me, but not perfectly every day, esp. in hot weather. Tho the liquid stuff takes a while to dry... oh well. Can't hurt.

The good thing about the unscented is that it will not interfere with any cologne or AS you may be wearing.

Alum Blocks are sold in many local shops and supermarkets. I really had never had the need to purchase it on-line. If you say where exactly you live, I'm sure someone here can help you.
Anyhow, allow me to present a GREAT product called "RazoRock" Alum, sold by Joe (RazoRock here at B&B), and in stock in several on-line stores.
West Coast Shaving also has it, here is the link: http://www.westcoastshaving.com/RazoRock-Alum-in-Case_p_566.html

I love your Avatar.

You could also use a water/aluminium chloride solution in place of an alum block. Does the trick just as well, but is quite cheap. Should be able to get it at a pharmacy or a drug store.

Top Bottom