What's new

cfriend's shave den after 80 days...

All appears to be well in the cfriend shave den... except for the foliage mom and swmbo seem so keen on :rolleyes:
proxy.php

:eek::redface:
proxy.php

Left side
proxy.php

Right side
proxy.php

Sample drawer
proxy.php

Soap drawer, my favorite drawer... I am REALLY proud of that Woody's sticker. I worked so hard to get it just right. :tongue:
proxy.php

Razor drawer... sorry for the poor quality.
proxy.php

Creams, aftershaves, misc. drawer...
proxy.php

Brushes, tucked away till next use...
proxy.php

So, eighty days in... how am I doing so far? :w00t:

Razors:
Gillette President
Gillette Early 40s Aristocrat
Gillette 50s Aristocrat
Gillette Sheraton
Gillette Fatboy
Gillette Tech
Gillette Flair Tip Super Speed
Gillette Single Ring
Gillette Old Type, Large Ball End
GEM 1914

Brushes:
Rooney 3/1 Super, Tortoise Handle
Rooney 3/1 Pure, Tortoise Handle
Shavemac 220
BBEv2
Truefitt and Hill Regency Super
Vulfix VS/5 Boar

Soaps:
Mama Bear's Tangerine and Tulip
Mama Bear's Bonsai
Mama Bear's Diogenes Club
Mama Bear's Ye Olde Barbershoppe
Mama Bear's Eucalyptus EO
Mama Bear's Beau Brummel
Mama Bear's Sandalwood Vanilla
Mama Bear's Sandalwood Rose
Mama Bear's Rosemary Mint
Mama Bear's Turkish Bazaar
Woody's Meat and Potatoes
Irisch Moos
Williams Mug Soap
Ogallala Bay Rum and Sandalwood
VDH Deluxe

Creams:
Speick
TOMS Mint
TOMS Calendula
Proraso Green
KMF Unscented
C&E Sienna
C&E Sandalwood
C&E Nomad
T&H 1805
TOBS Almond

Aftershaves:
T&H 1805 ASB
Clubman Classic Vanilla
Clubman Special Reserve
Clubman Country Club Edition
English Leather
Tres Flores
Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Aqua Velva Ice Sport
Old Spice (New)
Nivea Refreshing ASB
Nivea Sensitive ASB
Osage Rub <--- my new king of summer
Brut

EDTs:
C&E Sienna
C&E Sandalwood

You've been busy!! And that's after cleaning out the stuff you had on BST.

I like your collection of soaps especially.

Unfortunately, I have no room in the bathroom so most of my stuff is in my bedroom and I move things into the bathroom when I intend to use them.

If you decide that you don't like any of the soaps, get in touch with me and maybe we can trade. :thumbup1:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice den Christian... You will need a bigger bathroom soon at that rate!

Wow.

That's impressive. Ludicrous, but impressive :lol:.

Do you think you'll end up with some straights in that picture? If so you're going to need a bigger bathroom :w00t:.

Wow.

That's impressive. Ludicrous, but impressive :lol:.

Do you think you'll end up with some straights in that picture? If so you're going to need a bigger bathroom :w00t:.

I can honestly say that while I find many of the straights I see in SOTD threads both sexy and terribly appealing, I know for a fact SWMBO would never approve of it :redface: Gotta keep the women in our lives (mostly) happy, right?

I can honestly say that while I find many of the straights I see in SOTD threads both sexy and terribly appealing, I know for a fact SWMBO would never approve of it :redface: Gotta keep the women in our lives (mostly) happy, right?

Ha! I can understand that. I haven't shown my straights to SWMBO yet. I don't hide them, but she never looks at my dresser and I'm done shaving way before she wakes.
I can guarantee that she won't approve.

Ha! I can understand that. I haven't shown my straights to SWMBO yet. I don't hide them, but she never looks at my dresser and I'm done shaving way before she wakes.
I can guarantee that she won't approve.

My lady doesn't know exactly how much stuff I have... I'm sure if she saw it all laid out on the counter she'd bust a gasket.
Funnily enough, she's alright with new Mama Bear's though, because it's got a cute name :lol:

good grief! that is a lot of stuff. by nature (and military training to an extend) I'm a minimalist, but some ADs are ever-influencing. I have found selling and PIFing helps :laugh:

Wow, if I bought that much stuff in 80 days, I'd need to build an extension onto my bathroom. I guess I'm fortunate that I only have a small bathroom with no drawer space or else it would look a lot like yours. Nice work and nice work finding a swmbo who allows you to indulge.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
This is like a sickness, an addiction, and I have it full force myself :biggrin:
What a development from brush-less smear (shave gel), and a fusion or mach 3....to a selection of about 10 creams, 7 soaps, 6 or so ASB's, increased the number of colognes from 5 to about 15; not to speak of razors and a plethora of blades. Who was saying this is a great way to save money because cartridges are sooo expensive and the DE blades dirt cheap....But nevertheless, I am enjoying it tremendously and the little lady is not upset at all, she is just wondering why I am getting some packages nearly daily (three today). And why 10 creams are not enough and I need yet another one - well I answered "how many lip sticks do you have?" - shut her up right away:tongue:

Top Bottom