• I don't track it

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I came here to find info.. tried to get to tobacco cellar and it loaded some spammy keyboard typing tutorial sale website... :( Not sure I have a backup of the files or not. <cry>
I've heard that the creator of that site has moved on:
I used to use Tobaccocellar.com but have gotten worried it may crash permanently due to the creator moving on from it. I have since transferred my cellar to Thepipetool.com and have been relatively happy with that. It all got me wondering how others are tracking thier hording, err....cellar...

I just tried, and after several reloads, I was able to get to the site. I don't use it, so I'm not sure if it is fully functional.

I've heard that the creator of that site has moved on:

I just tried, and after several reloads, I was able to get to the site. I don't use it, so I'm not sure if it is fully functional.
Yep, it's back up now (or for now, but I can grab a backup copy easily at least). Could be they just got hacked and are paying enough attention to fix it... *shrug*

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I have all but given up trying to keep track of my stash. I have enough to keep me ticking over for some time, but not so much that I'll never enjoy it all. I'm comfortable in what I have laid away, and that's all I need to know.

I managed to refrain from a couple of purchases last month. An urge to buy mixer stuff in case time doesn't tone my Latakia blends down enough, and an estate Falcon Bantam stem (so my record of only buying new pipes remains at 100%). The Bantam only looked about 1/2" shorter than the standard versions, so didn't really offer anything I don't already have, and spending big money on tobacco to only mix it in with stuff I don't currently like, didn't seem like a good use of funds either. I might occasionally treat myself to something I am fairly sure I will like, but I'm feeling very settled otherwise.

Top Bottom