What's new

Carbon Forest of Treets: A deep dive into carbon steel double-edge blades

@slimshavy A year after your tests, have you continued to use Treet carbon steel blades and if so, have you changed your opinions on the preference ranking of the different Treet carbon steel blades?
Of these blades I have tried Treet New Edge and would like to try the other Treet but excluding the Czech blades of which I do not read good reviews.

I am not inclined to get all the Carbon Treet certainly Treet Silver,Falcon,Treet Dura Sharp and Treet Carbon steel will be the ones I will consider for a purchase.
Thanks for checking in! No, I haven't used any carbon blades since the tests, so they're frozen in time. I got some 7 Days Platinum blades thanks to @Eric_75 and they're good blades. Others have favorite non-carbon steel Treet blades like @AndyPanda and @cranewarrior here with the Treet Platinum.

I may revisit this thread with the stainless Treets in the future. Out of fairness, given the time elapsed, I'd probably pick up a few more Silver, Falcon and Dura Sharp so they can go head to head with the stainless blades. (I don't feel any need to revisit the lower-performing carbon Treets. If a blade can't beat a Classic, Super Power, New Edge or black beauty, it's not one I want around.)

Top Bottom