What's new

Canada Shaving Soap review

Canada Shaving Soap is outstanding.
This is the best new ‘Artisan’ soap I’ve encountered in a long time.
These days I use MdC exclusively and was reluctant to deviate however a friend strongly encouraged me to give this one a whirl.
This soap is nothing like the plethora of Artisan soaps out there.
It’s dense, rich, lathers easily, and rinses off quickly leaving a fresh clean face feel.
Simple is better.

CEB4B8FE-D5BD-47ED-BD3C-5FEB4865E3B4.jpeg
021C3918-1742-4DFE-AED0-8360CFF38174.jpeg

1681096128517.png

I used CSS for the first time this morning and was very impressed!! Super easy to lather, although I think I overloaded as the big ZT4 felt like it had enough lather to shave 10 men. I loaded for about 20 seconds and I'll probably dial it back some next time.

Is it me or does CSS have a little better post-shave feel than MdC? It's just as good it seems like, if not a little better. I'm going to get out the MdC for my next shave to compare.

Thank you @Phoenixkh for recommending this soap to me, it's a big win and I'm glad to have it in the den. Sounds like you've stockpiled enough for the Zombie Apocalypse! :)

Canada and MdC Natural seem about the same to me, not enough to split hairs . . . cut hairs over. They're my only soaps so interchange them all the time. I have TOBS Organic and Nancy Boy cream that I also like, but they rarely make it into the rotation.

Top Bottom