What's new

Canada Shaving Soap review

SO last two days have been interesting with my trying the Canada Shaving Soap or CSS :)

still have not found the post to be as good BUT the during shave ! OK this is where it threw me for a loop

finishing up some older blades that had a single shave or just a half shave on them from my huge blade comparison and last two days was the persona which I do not find to be my best blade
BUT
I have to say the thing was very good for two days in a row with the CSS ! for sure its cause its so slick ! the downside is the post is not as nice as my CC Cream ? BUT maybe a pre shave can help with that comfort side ?

did not mention but the other day with the Permasharp I also noticed a huge during shave improvement over the CC Cream but again post comfort was not as good ?

while I did not think it was going to make the final cut I did say and always will give things a while to make sure you give them a solid chance even if they fall behind put them away for a month and come back around !

so what did I do different WAY less water than my normal brush wetness and instead kept my face super wet and did kinda a half bowl half face
I use a few of my other soaps this way and it works well ! now if I can just get some more post out of it !

Top Bottom