What's new

Can anyone recommend.................

A good way to pick a soap would be to browse the SOTD forum and see what is the most popular. Then just pick one...

Hey Everyone of you who replied!:001_smile

Just wanted to let you all know just how much I appreciate all of your suggestions:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

As I said earlier on in this thread - have now bought MWF Shaving Soap - used it for the first time last night in the shower......................:closedeye:001_tongu:wink2::001_smile:001_cool: and I can now say it deserves a huge :thumbup1: it was really really easy to lather and I had no soreness, redness or any shave rash/burn at all!!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Infact I would have to say it was the best shave I'd had in a while and suited my head shaving down to the ground!

I like the mildness and slight scent and I find it very very good for a close shave too!!!

Thanks once again to all of you...............

Nicolas:thumbup:

The Body shop makes a fine shave cream. Scent is a bit weird. Also consider Truefitt and Hill. Consider also Valobra or Cella, two outstanding Italian soaps. Tabac is good. Geez, there are so many and that is just on your side of the pond.

Top Bottom