What's new

C.O.Bigelow A/S Balms at Bath and Body works

That's what the manager at my local store said, and she also asked for my number so she could call me when it started and when the Bigelow products I was asking about came in.

FWIW, she says that the Red and Green are being discontinued and will be on closeout. Since my son's favorite is the red I guess I'll get another bottle of that, plus the colognes, which I don't have.

That's too bad. I had a hard time choosing between Green and Black. Black seems to do a good job and I really like the scent. I'll have to snag some Greens just to have them.

Just so you guys know, Blue smells almost identical to the Phoenix scent from Axe (at least to me.)

I really like the #1200 ASB.

Agree with what has already been said. Not very cooling, but it is very soothing while not leaving the face greasy.

Intend to try the black and blue asap.

+1 for the Black, but it's the only balm I own, so I have nothing to compare it to. It is nice. It's soothing and has a nice fresh scent to it.

Hmmm well, the people at my local store said that they have no intention of DC-ing Red and Green so it must be a local thing. I've also never seen anything resembling Bay Rum or that Silver one here.

I picked up some Green today, and it actually smells much better once you get it home. I think most of the nicer notes to it are smothered by the melange in the store air.

I cleaned house in there last night.

I ended up with 4 tubes of Proraso for 10 bucks due to b1g1.

I also got a bottle of the Bay Rum for 4 bucks. Got a couple of the ASB's and pre shave oil.

Top Bottom