What's new

Brown Leaf Acquisitions --October 2023

I picked this lil fella at the smoke shop on Saturday...mostly as a joke. Turns out, it's a really nice smoker. I might grab a few more just to have on hand.

Kinda makes me want to get a Devil Anse..
IMG_20231007_144000256.jpg

A sad order arrived yesterday. Two tins of Mac Baren Navy Flake, and a tin of Rattray's HOTW. The HOTW had no date code on it. The label had Laudisi's name as the importer. If that wasn't bad enough, the Navy Flake arrived in *gasp* round tins, instead of my beloved classic squares. The fact that it is already a year and a half old doesn't make up for these round monstrosities.

The world is changing, and I don't like it. Time to go yell at the kids to stay off my grass.

I haven't had any in a couple of years, but I really like Crooner. Not a big fan of their other Deertongue offering though.
I haven't tried any of their other deer tongue offerings. I've found that I really like the cube cut along with that particular flavor most of all. Once I find something I really like, I tend to stick with it, despite there being a possibility that something better may be out there.

Top Bottom