What's new

Bootlegger's Brigands!

1712083681254.gif

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Lime Bay Rum today.

I love many aftershaves and my tastes change with the weather, literally, but this for today is the perfect aftershave.

Sing Icing On The Cake GIF by Travis

I can’t put my finger on it, but there is just something indescribably good about LBR.

I think I can describe why I like most of the others, I just don’t know how to do that with LBR? I mean, it isn’t anything like or similar to many other Lime or Citrus splashes? It’s just different?

Maybe that’s why I like it, I dunno. Cuz it’s different. :)

71° today. OBR was just right.

Yesterday, I mixed up an 8 ounce batch of Vanilla Bay Rum which will be stored until Autumn.

It should be jiving very nicely when it's time to shine comes 'round again.

I also moved EL Dorado and Perfecto Maduro into storage with the Vanilla, and brought out the Green Freeze and Arctic Lime.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
71° today. OBR was just right.

Yesterday, I mixed up an 8 ounce batch of Vanilla Bay Rum which will be stored until Autumn.

It should be jiving very nicely when it's time to shine comes 'round again.

I also moved EL Dorado and Perfecto Maduro into storage with the Vanilla, and brought out the Green Freeze and Arctic Lime.

70’s here today also. LBR and PV get a lot of love from me during Spring. I usually break out GF and ALB in the 90’s and then put them both in the fridge during triple digit and high humidity weather. :)

It gets so hot & sticky here sometimes, after I splash them on and wipe my hands on my t- shirt?

My t-shirt thanks me. :)

Top Bottom