What's new

Bootlegger's Brigands!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I save most of my hot sauce bottles for Bootlegger's blends. :thumbup1:

I do the same. They make for nice storage when bottling up Bootlegger’s for aging in a dark cool place. You would think I would have some with Bootlegger’s labels on them, but I not only collect modern & vintage aftershaves, but I also have a thing for vintage and antique aftershaves bottles, so I always decant from the hot sauce bottles to my chosen vintage glass before using.

I think I would like to find away to transfer the official Bootlegger’s labels from the wiki onto a water and alcohol proof plastic type label and set up something more permanent to house the Bootlegger’s aftershave series in. :)

OkieStubble

LBR today after my shave.

IMG_0219.png

OkieStubble

Original Bay Rum

I see Skin Bracer everywhere I go around here. I'm going to pick up several extra bottles this week in case it is being discontinued. I cannot live without Green Freeze. :)

I’m already sitting on a dozen. I ain’t doing without Green Freeze either. You are an early riser brother! :)

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I’m already sitting on a dozen. I ain’t doing without Green Freeze either. You are an early riser brother! :)
I have quite a few bottles of Green Freeze marinating. I'll be doing several more batches when I return to Nashville next month.

Yes, early morning is my favorite time of the day. I enjoy the peace and quiet time.

Have a great day, my friend. God bless you and your family.

Top Bottom