What's new

Blue Willy PIF

Finally got around to using it! And since this is a Frankensoap, I thought it would be fitting to use my favorite Frankenrazor with it, A Pearl baseplate with an OLD type Gillette top cap, and one of those crazy 4 inch Pearl handles cut down to about 2 7/8".

$jaws (7).jpg

$jaws (9).jpg

$jaws.jpg

I've never used Williams, so this was a 2-fer for me. First off, it took a little longer to work up a good lather than I'm used to, but then it got there all of a sudden, cool! Great lather, not as strong smelling as I thought it might be, which is a good thing, I was a bit worried about that. Fantastic smooth shave, didn't gunk up the razor, me, or the sink like some soaps can. Overall great shave, and it didn't leave me smelling like an aftershave bomb, that was something else I was concerned about! I like it! Now I'm wondering about other combinations, we might have to add another section to the forum for Frankensoaps!!! :w00t:

:thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Yep, two thumbs up!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
That Williams, you gotta load the bejeebers out of it. BUT, in my opinion, it works really well.

After this thread and the inspirational thread, i went on the hunt for Williams. Finally found some and am currently making a Club Willy.

Top Bottom