What's new

BBW Soothing Face Conditioner?

For the past few years I have been using a product from Bath and Body Works called Soothing Face Conditioner. Well I recently ran out and now I find that they discontinued the line. This stuff is really quite fantastic. Does anyone out there know of a comprable post shave product which I might give a try. It works great as a toner/ aftershave, I put it on before I use lotion. I searched everywhere on the forum for an answer but couldn't find any reference to this product.

That's going to be a tough one to answer. My guess is that not to many (here) have tried that product so can't compare it to anything else. My only suggestion would be that if you still have the container, make a list of all the ingredients and see if you can then match that up with what is on the market today. Some sites will not only list the product, but they will list the ingredients also.

Will take some research on your part.

Good luck.

I know this was originally posted in 2012. However the problem still exists. Did you ever find a solution? The bath and body works soothing face conditioner was hands down the best aftershave money could buy. We, the people that have used this product and love it, need to unite and get BBW to start manufacturing this product again! Will you stand with me on this! How do we get others on board?

Top Bottom