What's new

Barbon shaving cream

Szia RT Smoothie,

Enjoy your Barbon products :)

It's a pity I forgot most of my Hungarian. I used to be fluent because I learned it from Mom and Dad who came from Cluj-Napoca (Kolosvar) in Transylvania. It's at least 40 years since I've used it on a regular basis. Thanks, I LOVE my Barbon stuff!

Ah, Your parents are from Ttransylvania...Great :)
This is my barbon stuff:

$IMG_20160928_051544.jpg

It's a pity I forgot most of my Hungarian. I used to be fluent because I learned it from Mom and Dad who came from Cluj-Napoca (Kolosvar) in Transylvania. It's at least 40 years since I've used it on a regular basis. Thanks, I LOVE my Barbon stuff!

Barbon - is the best and favorite cream for my sensitive skin. The search for the optimal autumn/winter shaving cream is over for me :shaving::badger:

Attachments

• IMG_2424.png
    IMG_2424.png
    5 MB · Views: 27
I'll be in Prague for a good portion of the summer. Will have to see if I can find some of this. Any recommendations for other products I should seek out over there?

These were my thoughts about this cream that I used in 2014:

"Finished a tube of Barbon cream which lasted only 38 shaves. Great lather, very slick, somehow reminded me of Musgo Real lather. Minus the scent, which is a bit of a let down. Scent is laundry detergent. Mind you, this cream was two years past expiry date (expired in 2012)."

IIRC, it is a good cream. Enjoy.

today barbon saved me from a bad l'occitane cade day...
usually i get along fine with that soap but today wasn't cade good lather day... i had to finish shaving with barbon to save my face from nicks and scratches...

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I have used Barbon and Figaro creams and they were good, but today I can't find them. Where can you get them?

I have used Barbon and Figaro creams and they were good, but today I can't find them. Where can you get them?
Well perso being in Budapest it is easy but in Israel I really do not know…
To send it from here the shipping will be a multiple of the product itself,,, :-(
As far I can see there are a lot of people from Israel visiting Hungary ….maybe you know someone to ask for…

where are u in Israel?

tam

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
To send it from here the shipping will be a multiple of the product itself,,, :-(
As far I can see there are a lot of people from Israel visiting Hungary ….maybe you know someone to ask for…

where are u in Israel?

tam

I am from Tel-Aviv.

where are u in Israel?

tam
I was never able to find some on quick trips to Budapest (from Vienna). What would be the typical chains/stores to find them?

Top Bottom