What's new

B&B site becomes unresponsive

For the last couple of weeks, the mobile site becomes unresponsive. I have to refresh the page to be able to click on any link.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Get a better internet connection
use a different browser
clear your browsing history, cache, cookies
Restart your device

Get a better internet connection
use a different browser
clear your browsing history, cache, cookies
Restart your device

I've tried all except different browser as all other sites are working without issue.
Only B&B is becoming unresponsive, especially after clicking a link, the buttons/links on the next page become unresponsive.
E.g. I clicked into this thread, typed out this post and now can't click on post reply button as it's not responding. I'll have to refresh the

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I've tried all except different browser as all other sites are working without issue.
Only B&B is becoming unresponsive, especially after clicking a link, the buttons/links on the next page become unresponsive.
E.g. I clicked into this thread, typed out this post and now can't click on post reply button as it's not responding. I'll have to refresh the
I am not having the issue on PC, phone, or tablet with a variety of browsers. It may be a temporary slowdown with CloudFlare in your area. It does happen to me occasionally.

Reactions: nav
Top Bottom