What's new

B&B LE Handmade End Grain Cutting Board Group Buy** CLOSED****

I received an email the same day I sent one to James last week and he shipped my cutting boards out the next day. My Brother and Dad both got theirs and they love them. Anything that's worth something is worth waiting.

Anyone that's still waiting heard anything lately? I haven't had an update in a couple months. Been waiting since October.

Well I was told mine would ship last Monday first thing. Any service is 5 business days and its been 7. No reply from James about it. He's told me at least 3 times it would ship and still has not. I wonder if anyone that is still waiting will actually see theirs. The bummer is we paid up front for this. I recently ordered a straight razor place limited razor on 11/22 and I paid when it was ready, I received it 2 weeks ago which was 2 days after paynent. I paid for this cutting board about 8 months ago and still nothing...

Anyone who wishes to back out of the buy, just contact me and I will get them a refund/buy them out of the sale.

I would really just like a board but I'm worried it might never happen. I was told again it would ship two weeks ago and I haven't seen anything yet. Do we know for a fact they're still being made?

Well I finally got mine and after 8 months of waiting it was damaged during shipping. I emailed James with pics right away and instead of filing a damage claim and fixing it like anyone else would, he offered to fix it no charge if I paid shipping both ways which was $35 the first time. Seems pretty ridiculous to me to have to pay another $70 to get the board I should have got the first time. I guess I'll just deal with a damaged cutting board that I paid $145 for and had to wait 8 months for. Shame on me for thinking after all this time I would get a perfect cutting board.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Mine arrived today, and all I can say is wow- definitely worth the wait. I got a little antsy a few times, but I am glad I hung in there. James had a few bad things happen this year, and I can understand that when it rains it pours. The wife is absolutely bowled over by this thing. She has only had cheap boards in the past, and this thing screams quality. Hell, I may even get some extra attention tonight because of it :biggrin: Thanks, James.

My Mums' board arrived about a week ago. I haven't seen it myself but she sent me this picture. She is thrilled with it! In her words, she would have lusted after something similar in a high end kitchen shop, but never have spent the money on it. I am glad I bought it for her. Thanks James.

$IMG_5963.JPG

Top Bottom