What's new

B&B group buy for Japanese kitchen knives**Update post 307**

can you give us any more specific of a timeline. The suspense is killing me..I am thinking about buying one for my dad too.....I know he will love it!

can you give us any more specific of a timeline. The suspense is killing me..I am thinking about buying one for my dad too.....I know he will love it!

I'm sorry I can't help on this since my part in the group buy comes at the end of the line when the knives arrive here. I do know that Jon ordered everything straight away when the group buy closed so we should be right on track.

I'm sorry I can't help on this since my part in the group buy comes at the end of the line when the knives arrive here. I do know that Jon ordered everything straight away when the group buy closed so we should be right on track.

I got ya....thanks for the fast response

yup... it seems like we are right on track

I've been getting a few e-mails from people asking if they can still participate in the Group Buy... Sadly, this one is closed. I cant take any new orders for this group buy. All of the knives that were ordered while this was open have been ordered from the manufacturers.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Jon

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Are my knives here yet? Where are my knives?? What's taking so long!!! Aiiighhh!!!!!!!

Are my knives here yet? Where are my knives?? What's taking so long!!! Aiiighhh!!!!!!!

... :001_rolle (just so you know what this sort of post can induce among our members. :lol::lol::tongue_sm)

... PS: where are my knives? Are they here yet? ...

PPS: where are my knives? ... :001_rolle

( 'sallright. I understand these things take time. :thumbup1:)

I have an update on the knife status.

They are in a little customs dispute at the moment!

Last edited:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
The anticipation must be killing you guys. :laugh:

Wiseguy. . . :frown2:

I hope you are lapping your stones and having chicken soup to stave off any sign of a sniffle that would prevent you from delivering on your end of the bargain. . . . Hey what are you doing up this late. . . . you are in training man . . . hit the sack:biggrin1:

I have an update on the knife status.

They are in a little customs dispute at the moment!

no such thing as a little "customs dispute".......lol..........I am a little nervous now......what if they love the knives so much they steal them....damn custom's agents......

Dave I'm a veteran of group buys here and so far this wait is nothing. I've actually had stuff arrive at my house that I didn't even remember buying.

But here's what you need to use when you post questions like this.

:a30:

Top Bottom