What's new

Austin: April 9, 2011 MEET UP!

Good to know, it sounds like it will be a great time! I will look through the den and find some goodies to show/ discuss...

Would it be fine with you guys if the wife comes along? Don't worry, shaving is the least of her interest. The Cuban food and a new book on her Kindle will keep her occupied.

Wow, that hurts.

The truth always does. :tongue_sm

Would it be fine with you guys if the wife comes along? Don't worry, shaving is the least of her interest. The Cuban food and a new book on her Kindle will keep her occupied.

Sure. Mrs. Spivey would like to come, but I think that she might be unable to.

Exactly!! My dear wife has been working her pretty self silly protecting our house from the ensuing onslaught. It could be worse: no boys are invited!! :laugh::001_rolle

You Gents have fun!

I'm sure we will, but I know we all wish you were able to make it, Bill.

Bump.

If anyone who is attending has blades for an injector I would like to buy a couple from you so that I can try out my new injector. :tongue_sm

Gents, I enjoyed breaking bread with you all and your lovely wives. The location and weather were wonderful. The conversation was enjoyable. Thank you.

Gentlemen,

It's been too long. Let's do this again. I've spoken with Tony and Shawn already. Who else is in?

I'm game for just about anything, but I have an idea: Texas Chili Parlor ( http://www.cactushill.com/tcp/menu/default.htm ). Sign the waver. Eat the XXX Chili. Last man standing wins.

There's another twist to this one: It will likely be my last Austin Meet-Up. We're moving to Nebraska in June.

I'd really like to see the Austin group again as we always have a really great time.

Top Bottom