What's new

Are THESE The Counterfeit Lord Blades??

Just got these today, from bestgroomingtools.com
No cellophane, silver strip, much better finished (though it doesn't look like it in the pic).

^^^ Now, chinese people have all the information to copy for the next blade. LOL

New Lords have the Strip across in front. For both 10pcs and 5pcs.

I found several different Lord packages. After reading all the post what can you tell? I am trying different blades to see which ones I like and do not know if I even want to try the Lord’s since I do not see any differences. Since I am still developing the technique I do not want to use questionable products.

I have 3 sets of pictures Lord’s with holograms, Lord’s without holograms and Lords without holograms with plastic wrap. I hope that the pictures show enough detail to see the diffences.

Things I noticed:
 All of the 5 packs have the same UPC code 6 222001 551914
 The 5 and 10 packs of Lord’s with holograms and Lords without holograms with plastic wrap have the same individually wrapped blades.
 The 10 packs of Lords without holograms with plastic wrap do not have any UPC.
 The 10 packs of Lord’s with holograms (UPC 6 222001 551624) and without holograms (Has 2 different UPC 6 222001 551624 and 6 222001551808)

I found several different Lord packages. After reading all the post what can you tell? I am trying different blades to see which ones I like and do not know if I even want to try the Lord’s since I do not see any differences. Since I am still developing the technique I do not want to use questionable products.

I have 3 sets of pictures Lord’s with holograms, Lord’s without holograms and Lords without holograms with plastic wrap. I hope that the pictures show enough detail to see the diffences.

Things I noticed:
 All of the 5 packs have the same UPC code 6 222001 551914
 The 5 and 10 packs of Lord’s with holograms and Lords without holograms with plastic wrap have the same individually wrapped blades.
 The 10 packs of Lords without holograms with plastic wrap do not have any UPC.
 The 10 packs of Lord’s with holograms (UPC 6 222001 551624) and without holograms (Has 2 different UPC 6 222001 551624 and 6 222001551808)

Looks to me like the only fake ones here are in the bottom picture. I would suspect the hologram is too expensive or complicated to copy. Also a dead give-away seems to be the wording on the blade wrapper. The fakes say the word "blades" on the individual blade and also "blades" on the box. The real ones should say "blades" on the box and "blade" on the blade wrapper itself.

^^^

I agree with BIGL,

You also forgot to mention that it has a plastic cover on the fake and the numbers are in different colors.

BTW, these lords with the hologram are a bit older than the new ones. The new ones have the wax paper in different color (whiter not clear) and has the LORD name across the paper.

I think I posted them before in this same thread. ( I uploaded them on another topic) I will upload here today.

Last edited:
fake or genuine? on the paper it should say "Blade" and not "Blades". what would you say? :confused1

proxy.php

On the paper it should say "Blade".

Looks like you have fake blades. See Bobbers information.

My question to you guys is, where are you getting these from?

The fakes say the word "blades" on the individual blade and also "blades" on the box. The real ones should say "blades" on the box and "blade" on the blade wrapper itself.

fake or genuine? on the paper it should say "Blade" and not "Blades". what would you say? :confused1

On the paper it should say "Blade".

Looks like you have fake blades.

That is still not decisive guys. Before the hologram the perfectly legit Lords (nicely packed in cellophane) also have the plural "blades" on the wrapper; that is the package that was originally copied I guess and the chinese got that part right. When you compare those older stock originals with the counterfeits you can see small differences in printing but most of all the fakes' surface (I don't mean the edge though that is ugly too) is badly grinded and is not an even surface.

all you have to do is shave with them. Real Lords blades are great. The counterfeits, which I have shaved with, are TERRIBLE

I used one from the OP months ago and it was worse than described. I threw mine out.

Last edited:
iamdarkangel2005 says those are maybe old stock, produced before china started to copy them. (talibeard too)
so i just won them on ebay - 200 for 18€. i'll have to try them

Last edited:
iamdarkangel2005 says those are maybe old stock, produced before china started to copy them. (talibeard too)
so i just won them on ebay - 200 for 18€. i'll have to try them

Infabo, I would sure like to trade a pack of those for recent stock when you get them. Just for comparison and out of curiosity! Let me know if/when you are interested!

all you have to do is shave with them. Real Lords blades are great. The counterfeits, which I have shaved with, are TERRIBLE

I used one from the OP months ago and it was worse than described. I threw mine out.

Please....let me sell you the ones I have left :wink2:
They are unique among all blades I have tried.
Wp

Top Bottom