What's new

Aqua Velva Knock Offs

I find the dollar store version of Calvin Klein Reveal to be pretty spot on. Its the one by European American designs. Its called Divulge and I only paid a dollar for it. I've got quite a few knock offs that are spot on, but don't wear them often enough as I'm convinced others will know.

I can't stand the Barbasol Pacific Rush, which smells like a medicine cabinet of the worst possible medicine ever. I'm glad that I have it though for my collection. When it comes to Aqua Velva Ice Blue, there can be no other. As for Aqua Velva Musk, it's the only Musk that I like and can stand. Everything by Aqua Velva is wonderful in my opinion, though.

AV is classic stuff and it's so cheap I just can't see going with an imitator. Now in the case of Old Spice the genuine stuff has been diabolically changed and is NOT the original Old Spice I remember. I do go generic there as it's closer to the original.

Stick with the genuine stuff! :tongue_sm

I gotta say, after the first few uses, Pacific Rush doesn't smell that bad. It only lasts around three or four minutes anyway to me, so based on the chill factor, that's enough to keep it in use.

The CVS brand AV is good for off brand, smells just like AV to me, i ended up mixing the 2 together, since i couldn't smell any difference between the two.

This is one case where I'd use the real thing. A knockoff might save you a dollar? Maybe? Aqua Velva is damn cheap.

(Now Old Spice is different. You can save around $4 buying the Dollar General generic OS).

AV 3.5oz bottle for $3.59 at Shoprite. I mean... come'on now. That's pretty cheap and I'm one cheap mo-fo. :wink2:

This is one case where I'd use the real thing. A knockoff might save you a dollar? Maybe? Aqua Velva is damn cheap.

(Now Old Spice is different. You can save around $4 buying the Dollar General generic OS).

Not available up here, but after getting some Family Dollar Spice sent up, that stuff is certainly terrific. Though, not last to the scent at all, it at least does smell very nice coming out of the bottle!

Top Bottom