What's new

Anyone tried the Frank Shaving SBH and G9 synthetic brushes??

Found nothing on Franks site but did on Aliexpress and on the G9 its imported fibers from Germany and the knots are put together in China. Probably the same fibers that APShaveCo have in the G5 series knots. Not sure about the SBH but in the review on the page they reference it as a G8 knot.

Found nothing on Franks site but did on Aliexpress and on the G9 its imported fibers from Germany and the knots are put together in China. Probably the same fibers that APShaveCo have in the G5 series knots. Not sure about the SBH but in the review on the page they reference it as a G8 knot.

Yah, I came across them on aliex.
They say the G9 is "pur-tech pro", which really had me intrigued as I'm a fan of their original pur-tech fibre.

It reminds me, sort of, of the MiG knot from ApShaveCo. German-made, short-length fibers. Difference is the MiG has a metal casing over the glue base.

That would be a good start if it's anything like STF/MIG.

Now there is a sale on AliExpress and brushes with G9 nodes can be picked up at a deep discount. I ordered at the beginning of the week, when it comes I will share my personal impressions.

Top Bottom