What's new

Anyone here ever used Hai Karate?

Well, being of the era ... yeah, I wore it. :redface: In my little town there were no Asian whorehouses, so no, it conferred no benefit to me. There were maybe one or two girls who liked it, but they liked everyone and everything ... 'cept me,of course. Just call me unlucky. Or maybe lucky. :rolleyes5

I had a bottle of this stuff in the '70s, at least I think I did. Those days are a little blurry. :thumbup1:
Kudos on your review, very funny. I can't resist asking: How does your girlfriend know what an Asian whorehouse smells like?? :lol:

What a blast from the past. This was the first after shave that I was introduced to (beyond the Skin Bracer that my dad occasionally wore). My freshman year in HS (1970s) was in an annex building with no showers. The guys would douse themselves in this stuff to remove (mask) any offensive odors after gym. I thought it was pretty cool and naturally, I followed. Somewhere along the line HK went out of favor and British Sterling and English Leather became popular. I actually wore English Leather for years (college and beyond). Where can you get HK now?

Top Bottom