What's new

Anyone have only one brush?

One brush? Preposterous! I kid, of course. I could see myself getting down to maybe 3 to 5 brushes at some point. I use the same three brushes most of the time, as it is, and one of those gets the most use.

-Andy

For nearly 17 years I used the same badger brush every single day... It was a replacement for a "burma shave" brush - which I tossed the first time I used the badger. (Actually I think I reached up and threw it in the trash WHILE I was lathering with the badger.)

In the past year or so I've picked up a couple other brushes (A Semogue, and a Shea Soft badger for travel) but my old badger is still what sees use 6 or 7 days a week.

I had one brush that I enjoyed for 4 years, a Burma Shave brush. I still love that brush. Since joining B&B I now have 10 brushes. Each brush gets used once every other week as I shave 5 days a week and use one brush and each day.

I believe, if I absolutely had to, I could whittle it down to a minimum of 5 brushes. I would be stressed but I think I could do it, of course that would exclude my travel brush, and my boar from college, and my custom RV .... OK eight minimum, yes... I could get it down to eight. How long before I could start buying brushes again? I mean we are not talking eight forever, right.

Top Bottom